- This event has passed.
A Day on the Banerji Protocols with Nimisha Parekh, Sat 23rd March 2019, 10am to 4.15pm, Hove in East Sussex
Nimisha qualified from the College of Practical Homeopathy and practises in Watford. She was fortunate to meet Drs Prasanta and Pratip Banerji a few years ago and organised 2 seminars in London with them. She has also visited their clinic in India a few times and attended their seminars in Europe.
She will cover:
- Background of the Banerji Protocols and the people behind it
- The Protocols put into practise – individualising the lines of treatment
- The correct way to prescribe using the Banerji Protocols; combining remedies, liquid dose, split dose, exact dosage
- A different potency is a different remedy – a comparison of some polychrests
- Presentation of cases from the Banerji Clinic covering a wide range of chronic conditions from Psoriasis, Alopecia, Cholelithiasis, Ovarian Cysts, and many more
- Protocols from the Banerji Clinics (not in the book) including skin conditions, female health, gut problems
Venue: Cornerstone Community Centre, Church Road, Hove, BN3 2FL. Cornerstone offers reasonable parking nearby and is a brief walk or taxi ride from Hove station.
Booking is essential: £55 Practitioners, £50 students of homeopathy. Please contact Lynne to book or for more information.